Join us at the market on SATURDAY 9th May, 8.30 til 12.30pm at the Showground. Wonderful Autumn Produce available.
A gold coin donation gets you through the gates.
ORANGE APPLE FESTIVAL
Meet the orchardists & buy direct from the growers. You’ll be able to taste & try the apple in all its forms – we’ll showcase apple pies, pastries, slices, sweet treats, toffee apples, fresh apple juice, a range of ciders, apple jams & jellies.
- Apple Bobbing, Apple Slinkies, Meet the Pink Lady Apple, local school children's Apple Art on the walls of the market
- Chef's Table 9.30 to 10.30 with Whitey and his famous apple pies
- Taste the District’s Cider - Sample Small Acres Cyder, Borrodell Heritage Apple Cider & Sacred Valley Apple Cider
- Recipe Swap – bring your favourite apple recipes to the market – we’re putting together Orange Apple Heritage Recipes. Let us feature your recipe, learn their origin, why you love to cook them & who you cook them for.
- Bring in a jar to grab your apple sauce from the Grate Apple Cook Up!
Or get involved – come join us in Robertson Park on Friday from 9am for the ‘Grate’ Apple Cook Up!
Enquiries & Book you ‘Pot’ 0425 259 350
Orchard & Packing Shed Tour
Visit a local apple grower, walk through the orchard, see a packing shed, taste apples straight off the tree.
Bus departs Orange Visitors Information Centre 1.30pm
Cost: $10.00 pp includes a bag of apples.
Bookings: 0425 259 350
Enter the Apple Festival Fun Run – enquiries Jane Fairgrieve 0411 526 689 www.orangerunnersclub.com.au
Remember to visit us on Facebook and then 'like us'. That way, you'll get info on what's in season, what we're up to and all the news from the region.